All interested applicants must first visit https://ga-douglascounty.civicplushrms.com/Careers/ to apply.
Crime Intelligence Analyst
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is actively seeking a Crime Intelligence Analyst with training and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions of a Crime Intelligence Analyst are to collect, analyze, and disseminate information that may be incorporated into the everyday activities of the Sheriff’s Office in an effort to combat crime and allocate resources.
Data Collection and Analysis
Crime Analysis information will be collected using federal, state, and local law enforcement databases. From the data elements and sources, Crime Analyst will compile data into organized formats for subsequent comparison and analysis. The position requires the ability to exercise judgement, decisiveness, and creativity in situations involving evaluation of information against measurable and verifiable criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Business, Data Analysis, Statistics, or other closely related field
- Must be able to pass eligibility requirements for employment with this agency
- Must complete a GCIC/NCIC certification within 6 months of employment
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must have a valid driver’s license, no felony convictions, must be of good moral character and have good communication skills
- O.S.T. Certified Law Enforcement Officer or Civilian
- A combination of, education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for this job will be used to determine suitability for this position
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- Salary range: $48,434.79-$50,888.29
- Monday-Friday 8-5 with weekends, county holidays and inclement weather days off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Uniforms Provided
Please submit a resume with your application.