DOUGLAS COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE, Douglas County, Georgia —
A former Nurse, contracted out to the Douglas County Sheriffs Office, has been arrested on multiple counts in an investigation involving interaction with an inmate.
Alisha Morgan, a 35 year old female, was taken into custody March 14th, and charged with the following:
– Conspiracy to Commit a Felony
– Participation in Criminal Gang Activity
– Attempt or Conspiracy to Violate Controlled Substance Act
– Use of Communications Facilities
– Items Prohibited for Possession by Inmates
An additional charge is pending. No bond was set for Morgan.